Monday, February 20, 2012

Tag! You're the Host

Can you host?
Prefer 2 Host
Must Travel
Can't Travel

In the top five  of real time negotiation points, the question of who comes to who's house ranks high. Often, it's a deal-breaker. As someone who has the Room and a View, and likes people, or used to, I have hosted, hosted often, and hosted well. Perhaps too well, because my last few guests have apparently confused me with the W Hotel over @ Hollywood & Vine.
They came with nothing and offered nothing (except the opportunity for me to fuck them....as if there's a shortage of holes in Los Angeles to fill.  You might think I'd be appreciated for providing if nothing else, a place to play. Hardee har har.

One had the audacity to look around my place and, without skipping a beat said:
"Will your building's management be restoring this unit to its original splendor?"
He didn't mean that 'unit' either. I almost wish he had.

Another, taking in a cyber tour of my accommodations via Skype, asked, aghast,
"Are you in a guest room? That looks like my grandmother decorated it!"

I replied, "If you do visit, I'll be fucking you on top of my dining room table. The bedrooms are an earned privilege."  (or they were, before I rented out one to my tenant, which usually limits me to my quarters)

Yes, I really do say this stuff, and I really do mean it. And I host a lot less than I used to. And, having taken 'inventory' today, and finding that my 'real' jockstrap, the formerly white one, is gone, along with one gold and one green jelly cock ring, one half of a set of nipple suction cups, a blue kerchief,  two bungee cords, and a Chinese Dragon like you see in parades. Unrelated, but add to this two pairs of 501's (size 31/30) that i just bought that vanished from my laundry last night. Perhaps I should invest in monogrammed robes, ashtrays and matchbooks.

Oh, and if anyone hooks up with a little white guy in the greater Alhambra/Temple City area of Los Angeles County, perhaps you can retrieve the snap-on leather strap and cock ring component to my harness. E-mail me for details, it's not as crazy as it sounds. I am though.

To be continued, as I have a guest downstairs to collect. He's a sweet, handsome, intelligent and hilarious man and he's brought me a double cheeseburger, onion rings and a giant Sweet Iced Tea. Now that's impressive.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your style. Sylvester, New York