Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year: Old Challenges: Always Opportunities

I'm in the middle of my own blog-a-thon off line: and I plan to post a series of random yet not random thoughts shortly. It was with great satisfaction to see 2011, a year I will not miss, blow away, yet not without drama and roadblocks.

I turn 50 this year. '12' has always been a lucky or important number to me. (yes, I must be back on a numerology kick, you're saying under your breath). Who knows what any of our superstitions really mean.

It goes back to having faith. I do, yet more and more I feel I hold myself back from getting ahead. It would be easy to blame the obvious, but I won't. I take responsibility for what I do: and don't do.

That knowledge though, no longer an idea in my head, but on the page in letters,  empowers me like nothing else.

I guess that's one reason why I write.





No comments: