Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marching towards Friday

Previously I was in a high cryptic mood.....11/11/11 is this Friday. Since my pondering, several amazing things happened in succession:

*A tenant for my long empty guest room materialized and moved in.
*My out of print novel is finally going into production as a December 2011 release....exactly 4 years after my original publisher merged and closed the fiction lines.
*I encountered online some of the nicest men I've met in a long time, and a few of the old jerks.
 *I meditated on the topic of service and feel at least I  have a hand drawn map to start with.
*Gosh, I may be moving forward!

Not so fast:
I still would rather party on cam with friends than risk being disappointed.

All of my friends seem to feel the same: the party scene is filled with many bad apples. Sadly, no one need resort to deception, lies or mayhem. As was once heard round the globe from Rodney King:

"Can't we all just get along?"

No, we can't I guess.

But the week ain't over yet.

No comments: