Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blog-o-thon #1: Blog For Your Life

Somewhere filed and thus, impossible to find at the moment are wise words from a woman blogger who talks about the 'need' to write we writers have and how it's a good way to work yourself out of a corner.
And so, here I am, shivering outdoors with either the late afternoon wind blowing across me every two minutes and the air blowers from my neighborhood grocery store chilling my legs. I won't be shivering here much longer....I hate being cold.
The point with this exercise is just to keep writing: word after word, funneling that focus away from the usual hi-jinks. Not that I'm trying to run away from certain behaviors: I came to a realization today and am reacting to it.

Elsewhere, filed terrifically is a link to a history of to the Shamans of Atlantis who dabbled a bit too much on the recreational side of crystal energy and sank the continent. However, the knowledge that they had gained was preserved, not in written form but through those crystal skulls Indiana Jones was tangled up with, as well as the Mayans, the Nazis, and probably the Kardashians.

I don't know if any of this means a hill of beans, but it's fun to speculate and be silly. Laugh with me, though, not at me. And if you can't laugh, perhaps you are thinking about  the power of crystals to enlighten, or eliminate a group of healers.


No comments: