Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Night in Hollywood, A Day in Shangri-la

 Originally posted  4/26/2011

After posting those last two exercises in egomania, I felt remorseful. This is not the place to get the blues from tabloid fodder or mis-matched dates. By and large, there are some really great encounters...where nothing is expected other than fellowship. The play is natural and equal, and while no promise for a repeat is planned, you are thankful for the time spent together.

I went to my first orgy in 3 years: a home halfway between my digs and the Hollywood sign. I'd been invited by a tall, lean and hairy filmmaker. His partner, who I deduced was there to keep an eye on things, was a bit heavier, a bit hairier and silent as a statue. They had not a Doberman or Pit Bull, but a Mr. Winkle-like canine(but butch)I'll call Mr. Marvelous that followed me as if I had sirloins strapped to my feet. When it was suggested Mr. Marvelous might start to hump my leg, I replied that MM might find himself drop kicked out the window. A ring of the doorbell, and our next guest arrived...a hot man with an incredible penis. Yet, another person was due..and I sensed a long night on Art Linkslammer's House Party.
Having time to think, I began to question why we'd been called together. Was this get together being videotaped?...and assured that was not the case. But I didn't think to ask about streams and web feeds: even so, I think the audience, if there was one, deserved a refund..because the night became more about film theory and business...Inside the Amateur Actor's Studio kinda.
Our host learned an important lesson that night: when you are in charge, don't get so fucked up things go sour. In his quest to have a dozen tops to fuck him....he ended up with three tops and two bottoms, and our host who had cast himself in the role of the star bottom, ended up fucking the other bottom while we three tops watched bemusedly. 'Topping for the Tops...followed by 'Grey's Anatomy': ABC Thursdays!
We were a 5-some with minds worthy of Mensa and conversations got very interesting. For an hour, we brainstormed ideas on film making, brand merchandising, concepts and style. It was probably one of the least sexual, but most stimulating nights I'd had. Everyone participated, everyone had great ideas, but I grew restless. I  thanked my fellow entrepreneurs and left.
That Tuesday was followed by a Swimmingly Saturday spent with a sexy, hirsute handyman, young enough to be my son (and no he wasn't), and another casual afternoon talking...when I wasn't following behind him shoving my cock in his butt or my tongue down his throat.  Delicious.
The good play far exceeds the days where things go haywire. Because if you have read my past adventures...haywire, well, is haywire.

No comments: